The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nanomaterialsare the materials of which a solitary unit is measured 1 and 1000 nanometers yet is generally 1—100 nm. Nanomaterials inquire about adopting the approaches related tomaterials scienceand nanotechnology, thus gaining grounds in materials metrology and blend which have been created in support ofmicro fabricationresearch. Materials with a structure at the Nano scale regularly have one of a kind optical, electronic, or mechanical properties Nanomaterials are gradually getting to be noticeably popularized and starting to rise as wares.
- Track 1-1Nano particles application and synthesis
- Track 1-2Nano Fluids
- Track 1-3Soft matter Nanotechnology
- Track 1-4Nano material electronics
Nano electronics cites the utilization of nanotechnology in electronic segments. The term covers an assorted arrangement of gadgets and materials, with the basic trademark that they are small to the point that between nuclear connections and quantum mechanical properties should be examined broadly. This field aims to enable the sustained cognizance of Moore’s law by using innovative methods and materials for the construction of electronic devices featured with nanoscale size.
- Track 2-1Molecular Electronics
- Track 2-2Nano electronic Devices
- Track 2-3Nano protonics
- Track 2-4Nano Fabrication
- Track 2-5Nano material electronics
- Track 3-1Green Nanotechnology
- Track 3-2Environmental Benefits
- Track 3-3Nano remediation and matter treatment technology
- Track 3-4Solar cells
- Track 4-1Medical and health care
- Track 4-2Nano technology in drug delivery and cancer treatment
- Track 4-3Nano technology in blood purification and tissue engineering
- Track 4-4Agricultural Applications
- Track 4-5Industrial Applications
- Track 4-6Energy applications